It’s a universal archetype that dominates the human consciousness and occupies an emotional space many brands aspire to.
But taking on the Hero role demands a very different approach depending on the market you are operating in.
We present the essential playbook for would-be Heroes, exploring the charismatic power of this hugely important emotional theme, whilst revealing the stark and surprising contrasts in what being a Hero means for different cultures:
- How ‘stalwart and straightforward’ changes to ‘mixed-up and on a mission’ when you cross the Atlantic from the US to the UK
- The essential differences between France’s sensuous rebels and Germany’s finely honed heroes
- The significant contrasts between the Hero’s relationship to authority in India and China
- Staying alert to evolving expressions of the Hero archetype
- The brands that have mastered the different expressions of the Hero – and what you can learn from them
How habits are formed and the learnings for brands. Human beings are indeed creatures of habit –...
More than half of customers are likely to defect to a competitor brand when a product needs...
We believe that at the heart of every strong customer relationship lies a unique code. It...
Retailers and brands alike have lost touch with shoppers’ needs and as a result they are missing...
The big data explosion and its implications for the research industry. It may be immense, fast...
d: + 359 2 4224 800
d: + 359 2 4224 866